Dogs are family. I will come out and say it right here, right now. I love my dog and I know you love yours too. If you are trying to figure out how you can involve your puppy in your elopement, read on…
- ONE Have your dog be part of the elopement. No they can’t sign as a witness, but they can add a whole lot of joy to an already perfect day. Many locations in Washington are not dog friendly, but luckily for you I know all the best dog friendly hikes and locations with killer views
- TWO Take engagement photos with your dog. Have your heart set on eloping on Mt.Rainier? Unfortunately, that mountain is not dog friendly, but you can still have your pup involved in stunning engagement photos. Engagement photos are not only good for announcing your engagement, they are a way to capture important moments. Your engagement photos will end up hanging on your wall the same as your wedding photos. If having pictures with your dog will be special, then include them in your engagement pictures.
- THREE Make it easy on yourself and book one of my all-inclusive dog friendly elopement packages. These packages are created with the dog in mind so you can forget about all the planning and enjoy a carefree day to marry your soulmate and have your furry friend by your side.
- FOUR Enjoy a morning walk or play time with your furry friend before all the festivities begin. The perfect part of planning an all day elopement is making it something you enjoy from beginning to end. We can make sure quality time with your pup is on the schedule and captured for you to always remember.
- FIVE If you plan on hosting a big celebration after your elopement, create a signature cocktail and name it after your dog. You could design a drink that reflects the color of their coat or even include their favorite fruit or vegetable as part of the cocktail. My dogs’ cocktail would be something with blueberry flavor for sure!
I hope you enjoyed these fun ways to include your dog on your elopement. I pride myself on being a pet friendly elopement photographer, so if you are wanting to include your dog, cat, horse, bunny or any other pet in your elopement I am here to help!